Monday, November 30, 2009

Inspirational Message (Dedication)

I was encouraged yesterday when I was reading and a lady stated that much of what God calls us to do in this world is not easy at all. That believing in perseverance and not giving up will help you over bumps and hills in the road with homeschooling. I know that one of my areas of weakness is the inevitable ability to lose interest or dedication to something, it varies on what the circumstances are on how long it will take before it happens the point is my life experiences have shown it over and over again.

My biggest fear right now with dedicating myself to homeschooling my children and keeping all of us in the Lord's word is the fact that I need to be able to daily lean upon the Lord for strength, endurance, answers, and wisdom to continue doing it so I do not give up on it. I fear failing at this and setting an example to my kids that it is okay to walk away from such an important life dedication.

No comments:

Post a Comment