Monday, May 10, 2010

My Blogging Return

It has been so long since I have blogged, so many things have been going on in life lately that have taken and consumed my attention that blogging was so far down on my list of things to accomplish. What have I been busy with?

Lets see 2 months ago my husband and I finally after a long journey of 1 year have decided to start homeschooling our preschool aged daughter so preparing mentally, financially, and educationally for that has been a priority for us.

Feb our son was born, 3 weeks earlier than expected I must add, and enjoying watching him grow and learning all the fun things about him , and teaching my daughter about babies has been time consuming. I also had the normal issues of going from 1 child who happened to be 4, to 2 children and learning what the best ways to handle those situations was important to me.

March was a month of packing and then April was a month for moving and setting up our new home.

Well now that brother and sister are adjusted, we are in our new home and comfortable, both my husband and I are blessed to be thriving in our jobs, and homeschooling planning is wrapping up for the year I find myself excited about JUST ENJOYING it ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment