Saturday, June 19, 2010

Salute to Dads - Father's Day

With Father's day this weekend it got me thinking about how lucky I am to have found not only a great husband, my best friend, but also a man who has turned into being a fantastic father. Father figures were blurry at best to me growing up seeing as I was not living with my father and my step father did not posses the qualities or attributes of a good father. My Grandpa was a leading man in my life for many years. I knew in high school and on from there what I did not want the father of my kids to be but could never have imagined what he needed to be to be a great dad to them until actually having kids and watching my husband be their dad. God has truly blessed our family with a God loving, strong, loving, dedicated, intelligent, humorous, active, and honest father figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment